6-8 June 2017, Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow, UK
Scotland is recognised internationally for its radical approach to evaluating quality in higher education. Based on partnership and focused on delivering the best possible student experience, the enhancement-led approach is now in its fourteenth year. At the heart of our approach is collaboration – including local, national and global links. This strong desire to learn from others ensures we are outward facing and future focused.
Our second international conference, held in 2015, attracted 600 delegates from 14 countries.
We invite you to join us for our 3rd International Enhancement in Higher Education Conference.
The conference will embrace six broad tracks which are explicitly intended to support our desire to engage with delegates from across the UK and around the globe. The conference also provides an important opportunity to celebrate the outcomes of work the Scottish higher education sector has been actively progressing on the Student Transitions Enhancement Theme as part of our integrated Quality Enhancement Framework:
- Using data to enhance the student experience
- National and institutional approaches to quality and evaluating impact
- Internationalising the student experience
- Accessing higher education
- Transitions through higher education
- Positive destinations for students including postgraduate study and employability