International Enhancement Themes Conference
To mark 10 years of the Enhancement Themes, we are hosting an Enhancement and Innovation in Higher Education conference, which will be one of the largest learning and teaching conferences in the UK. It is sure to be a welcoming and informative event, where delegates will hear excellent keynote presentations and take part in stimulating workshop, paper and poster sessions.
Internationally recognised speakers will be appearing at the conference, providing a great occasion to learn more about the enhancement of the student learning experience. It will provide the chance to share ideas and practices with colleagues from across the globe, as well as allowing ample opportunities for networking and making new contacts.
Who is attending?
The conference will bring together 500 delegates from 24 different countries creating a unique international experience. Those registered include:
- Presidents, Vice-Chancellors and Principals
- Deputy/Vice Presidents/Principals and Pro-Vice-Chancellors
- Deans of Students
- Academic Deans/ Deans of Faculties
- Heads of Academic Units
- Directors/Heads of Teaching in academic units
- Directors of Centres of Learning and Teaching
- Course Directors
- Faculty members involved in teaching
- Academic developers
- Teaching support staff
- Directors of the Student Experience
- Managers of Quality in HR
- Heads of Student Welfare
- Directors of Student Services/Support
- Student Association Managers
- Student Unions and Associations
- Academic Registrars
- Government advisers and HE policy makers
We look forward to welcoming our delegates to our conference!