Glasgow School of Art (GSA) is currently developing its new strategic plan to 2018 and all activity taken forward in the Student Transitions Enhancement Theme work will like directly to the institutional priorities. They aim to ensure that the student transitions work will have significant impact and ensure the enhancement of the student experience into, through and out of GSA successfully and effectively.
Their work in the first year of the theme will shape the action taken in the subsequent years. Glasgow School or Art will identify existing good practice as well as areas for priority. Research for the theme will be undertaken in the areas of articulation, employability and internationalisation at postgraduate level.
The institutional lead is Vicky Gunn.
- Articulation and advanced entry
- Employability and workshops skills
- Internationalisation (PG level)
- Intend to do joint work with UHI, especially in relation to employability and the creative sector
- Analysis of work already undertaken
- Identification of good practice
- Identification of key priority areas from research
- Develop and implement a communication plan.
(Years 2 and 3 to be determined)