The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland is focusing much of its Theme work on developing support for students from widening access backgrounds and those in need of support linked to mental health and wellbeing. The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland’s Students’ Union is also leading development of a new student transitions online portal.
The institutional lead is Andrew Comrie.
- Developing a transitions support model for students from marginalised, SIMD 20/40 and care experienced background
- Transitions examples and multimedia output
- Develop transitions support for students living with mental health disabilities, building on initial findings from 2014-15
- Sharing and adoption of transitions work across the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
- Participate in national Theme activities and events.
Student Commentary on case studies developed during the Theme
The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland has provided student commentaries to five case studies submitted during the first and second year of the Student Transitions Enhancement Theme.
Student Transitions: Multimedia Resources
The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland has produced a website containing a number of films developed by students at the Conservatoire for future students to give them an insight to their journey into and through the Conservatoire.
Visit the website