The Enhancement Themes are a programme of activity involving the whole higher education sector in Scotland. Staff and students collaborate on one or more topics to improve strategy, policy and practice.
QAA Scotland’s 5th International Enhancement Conference
|Date:||September 1 - 2020|
QAA Scotland is delighted to announce that the next International Enhancement Conference will be titled Building Resilient Learning Communities: Using Evidence to Support Student Success and will run online from 3-5 November 2020.
Sharing innovative learning, tools and practice drawn from the Enhancement Themes and across the globe, the conference will critically engage with topical themes in higher education, including:
- Evidence-based decision-making
- Employability for a changed world
- Equality, diversity and inclusion in our learning communities.
Showcasing practice from our most recent Enhancement Theme (Evidence for Enhancement: Improving the Student Experience), we will explore how evidence can be used to help navigate rapidly changing external environments and strengthen diverse learning communities.
The Enhancement Themes are a core element of Scotland’s enhancement-led approach to quality. Built on partnership and contributing to decades of successful sector collaboration, the Themes improve the student experience in Scotland, are applicable around the UK and increasingly picked up internationally.
The conference will offer an opportunity for delegates to:
- engage with international perspectives on the future of higher education and the nature of post-pandemic universities
- hear from leading voices about higher education strategy and student engagement
- share practice in learning, teaching and assessment for online and blended delivery
- explore the use of evidence in building and supporting resilient learning communities.
This is an essential event for this new era in higher education, so join us and share your ideas and experiences across a global network.