Beyond measure? Exploring what counts in higher education
QAA Scotland's International enhancement conference
|Date:||June 3 to June 4 - 2020|
|Venue:||Radisson Blu Hotel|
QAA Scotland’s 4th international enhancement conference will take place on 3 and 4 June 2020, at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow’s city centre.
The conference will pose a number of key questions:
- How can we use evidence to support decision-making?
- What counts as valid evidence?
- How can we ensure we are working in partnership with students?
- How can we ensure that we are using evidence ethically?
Plenary sessions, papers and workshops will allow delegates to explore five key conference strands:
- Understanding student demographics, retention, progression and success
- Using big data to enhance learning and teaching and the student experience
- Creating and valuing evidence beyond numbers
- Empowering staff and students to use evidence
- Supporting employability and the development of graduate skills.
Who should attend?
The conference will be of interest to colleagues working within higher education including:
- institutional policy decision makers
- higher education leaders
- heads of quality
- planners, strategists and data practitioners
- academics, practitioners and professional service staff
- students, student representatives and students’ association staff, and
- representatives from national and international quality assurance agencies.
To view full details about this event please visit our Conference webpage. Registration for the conference will open in February 2020.