Shaping strategy - Focus On: Graduate Skills (invite only)
|Date:||June 6 - 2019|
About this event
This is an invite-only summit for senior colleagues from the sector. The aim is to invite leading figures from higher education and government to join a multi-stakeholder dialogue on:
- the future of graduate skills in Scotland
- our approach in an international context
- the future challenges we face and our readiness as a sector to meet these and take action.
The programme is still in development, but will include:
- Professor Simon Barrie, Pro-Vice Chancellor (Learning Transformations), Western Sydney University, Australia
- Professor Sara Carter, Associate Principal (Learning and Teaching), University of Strathclyde and member of Enterprise and Skills Strategic Board
- Dr Wendy Cukier, Founder/Academic Director, Diversity Institute, Ryerson University, Canada
- Professor John Harper, Principal, Robert Gordon University
- Professor Crichton Lang, Deputy Principal, University of the Highlands and Islands
- Professor Sir Jim McDonald, Principal and Vice-Chancellor, University of Strathclyde
- Professor Brad MacKay, Vice-Principal (International Strategy and External Relations), University of St Andrews
- Professor Sarah Sharples, Pro-Vice-Chancellor for Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, University of Nottingham.
We plan to produce outputs from the day that will contribute to policy direction in the Scottish HE sector.