REGISTRATION NOW OPEN – QAA SCOTLAND’S 5TH INTERNATIONAL ENHANCEMENT CONFERENCE
|Date:||September 30 - 2020|
Building Resilient Learning Communities: Using Evidence to Support Student Success will run online from 3-5 November 2020. Sharing innovative learning, tools and practice from the Enhancement Themes and across the globe, the conference will critically engage with emerging themes in higher education, including:
- Evidence-based decision-making (day one)
- Equality, diversity and inclusion in our learning communities (day two)
- Employability for a changed world (day three)
Showcasing practice from our most recent Enhancement Theme (Evidence for Enhancement: Improving the Student Experience), together we will explore how evidence can be used to help navigate rapidly changing external environments and strengthen diverse learning communities.
Building Resilient Learning Communities will offer an opportunity for delegates to:
- engage with international perspectives on the future of higher education and the nature of universities during a pandemic
- hear from leading voices about higher education strategy and student engagement
- share practice in learning, teaching and assessment for online and blended delivery
- explore the use of evidence in building and supporting resilient learning communities.