QAA SCOTLAND’S INTERNATIONAL ENHANCEMENT CONFERENCE
Join us on 3-5 November 2020 as we share innovative learning, tools and practice drawn from across the globe aimed at exploring:
- Evidence-based decision-making
- Employability for a changed world
- Equality, diversity and inclusion in our learning communities.
Showcasing practice from our most recent Enhancement Theme (Evidence for Enhancement: Improving the Student Experience), we will explore how evidence can be used to help navigate rapidly changing external environments and strengthen diverse learning communities.
Featuring a modular programme design, you can create your own bespoke conference schedule and engage through a combination of live sessions and asynchronous papers, toolkits and resources - all hosted on our new virtual event platform.
This is an essential event for this new era in higher education, so join us and share your ideas and experiences across a global network.
About the Enhancement Themes
The Enhancement Themes are a core element of Scotland’s enhancement-led approach to quality. Built on partnership and contributing to decades of successful sector collaboration, the Themes improve the student experience in Scotland, are applicable around the UK and increasingly picked up internationally.
Why you should attend
The conference will offer an opportunity for delegates to:
- engage with international perspectives on the future of higher education and the nature of post-pandemic universities
- hear from leading voices about higher education strategy and student engagement
- share practice in learning, teaching and assessment for online and blended delivery
- explore the use of evidence in building and supporting resilient learning communities.