Scotland’s HE institutions report on year one Enhancement Theme activity
|Date:||September 30 - 2021|
Scotland’s HE institutions have worked hard to take forward their Enhancement Theme activities over a year that has been marked by major challenges. Institutions’ responses to the pandemic have been at the heart of the Theme as they have reached out online to students at home and overseas to help students and staff adapt and cope.
In the first year of the current Enhancement Theme, Resilient Learning Communities, around 80 institutional projects took place, with most institutions running multiple projects.
- Exploring and defining what resilience means in context
- Developing digital provision
- Transition points within education
- Student belonging and community
- Peer to peer support initiatives
- Community outreach and support
- Specific student characteristics or student groups.
A summary report of all the activity has been prepared by QAA Scotland, with individual reports from each institution also published.
Information about the second year of the Resilient Learning Communities theme is also now available on the Enhancement Themes website.