Collaborative clusters bring together groups of institutions, including both staff and students, to work collaboratively to progress an area that will have benefit for the whole sector.
Explore our Resilient Learning Communities collaborative clusters so far:
- Decolonising the Curriculum in the Time of Pandemic
- Student Mental Wellbeing within our BAME and LGBTQ+ Learner Communities
- Personalised Approaches to Resilience and Community (PARC)
- Reimagining Resilience for Taught Postgraduate Students
- Exploring the Potential of Micro-credentials and Digital Badging
- Programme Leadership: Strengthening Resilience, Supporting Learning Communities
- Resilient Academic Leadership
Future Call for Expressions of Interest
Each year, we launch a call for expressions of interest in developing and leading a collaborative cluster project. With all clusters for Year One of Resilient Learning Communities underway, we will launch a call for expressions of interest for Year Two of the Theme (2021-22) in the Spring.
Find out more about what it’s like to develop and lead a collaborative cluster in this reflective blog by Dr Jill MacKay (University of Edinburgh).