The International Enhancement Conference is an essential event on Scotland’s higher education calendar. It is a valuable opportunity for the sector to come together and learn from an exciting programme showcasing the work of colleagues from across the UK and internationally who will share policy and practice around the conference theme.
The current Enhancement Theme will be represented at each conference and include outcomes from each of the projects within the theme.
The conferences are of particular interest to colleagues working within higher education including:
- institutional policy decision makers
- higher education leaders
- heads of quality
- planners, strategists and data practitioners
- academics, practitioners and professional service staff
- students, student representatives and students’ association staff
- representatives from national and international quality assurance agencies.
14 - 15 June 2023
QAA Scotland's 5th International Enhancement Conference, 'Shaping the Student Experience Together: 20 Years of Enhancement', will be held on 14-15 June 2023 at Glasgow Caledonian University in the heart of Glasgow's city centre. The programme will offer an opportunity to:
- critically reflect on the impact of Scotland's enhancement-led approach to quality nationally and internationally,
- engage with innovative practice developed through Resilient Learning Communities and the Enhancement Themes more broadly, and
- explore the role of an enhancement-led approach to quality in a tertiary education landscape.
'Shaping the Student Experience Together: 20 Years of Enhancement' will be a hybrid event. While delegates can engage with aspects of the event programme online, the full plenary and parallel programme will be available to in-person delegates.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
For further information on the programme and to register to attend, visit the conference homepage. We anticipate in-person places will fill up quickly, so we encourage early registration to avoid missing out!